How To Be A Sugar Daddy? Rules And Tips To Being A Good Sugar Daddy
How does a sugar daddy work? Some would say that you need nothing but money, but it’s not exactly true. In this guide, you’ll find tips on how to be a good sugar daddy and information about different types of sugar relationships, friends with benefits, and no strings attached.
How does a sugar daddy work?
Studies results show that sugar dating has become not only a common practice in society, but an accepted and encouraged one. Seeking Arrangement, one of the top sugar daddy sites provides statistics that prove that the number of sugar daddies and sugar babies is constantly growing. But what exactly being a sugar daddy is like?
Generally speaking, it depends. Though there are some common dating rules, most sugar daters set their own conditions and terms that would be comfortable for both partners. Nevertheless, in most cases, a sugar daddy is a “boyfriend” who also supports a sugar baby financially. Note that it’s not very like being in a regular romantic relationship because you can be in an exclusive or not exclusive relationship, keep in touch all the time or meet once a week—i.e., a sugar daddy is not only a romantic and sexual partner who pays—he’s also the one who makes conditions, some of which would be impossible in regular dating.
How to be a sugar daddy?
Can any man become a sugar daddy? No, things just don’t work like that—there are particular sugar daddy qualifications. Let’s start with the prices. How much does it cost to be a sugar daddy and how much to pay sugar baby? Most sugar daddies earn about $250,000 yearly and spend about $30,000 a year ($2,500 a month) on a sugar baby if this is a long-term sugar relationship and they pay a monthly allowance. If it’s pay per meet, the costs vary greatly. Most sugar babies ask for $300 per date. What else does a man need to do to be a sugar daddy? Let’s take a look.
What does a sugar daddy do?
Of course, it’s not just about money. It’s still dating, and there are some rules that sugar daddies should follow not only to attract more sugar babies but also to enjoy their relationship without guilt or any other negative emotions. Here are some sugar daddy tips for them:
- Don’t confuse sugar dating with sex work. Some researchers say that the sugar relationship script incorporated the expectation that partners develop authentic feelings for one another and enjoy spending time together—that is the essential part of sugar dating. Even in a short-term relationship, being nice to your partner, enjoying that affection improves the experience. And putting pressure on a sugar baby is a wrong strategy.
- Entertainment matters. Sugar dating is also about dinners at restaurants, attending events together, travels, etc. Every sugar daddy chooses the activities he likes more, but again, it’s not only about having a few drinks and then having sex.
- Being a gentleman is always appreciated. Contrary to popular belief, ladies become sugar babies not only because of money but also because they want to be treated like princesses. No, you don’t serenade your sugar baby all the time. But keep in mind this sugar daddy advice and be nice, romantic, passionate—this is the right strategy.
These are the basic rules, but the thing is a sugar daddy should also choose the right type of relationship that would work for him personally.
Friends with benefits vs no strings attached
Modified friends with benefits and modified no strings attached are some of the most popular forms of sugar dating. How a sugar daddy can distinguish one from the other?
- FWB—in this relationship, you focus on friendship and sex
- No strings attached—in this relationship, you are still companions, but you completely understand that you can’t be actual romantic partners
In both cases, partners enjoy spending time with each other, and the difference is that in a FWB relationship, you still get much closer than in an NSA relationship.
No strings attached rules for a SD to follow
If you choose no strings attached (in most cases, these are short-term relationships with sugar babies), you need to know some rules:
- Don’t let yourself fall in love if you want to keep NSA relationship.
- Make sure that a sugar baby isn’t looking for long-term relationships.
- Be honest and don’t hesitate to tell her what you really want.
- Control the time you spend together—regular dates are acceptable, but texting 24/7 is not about NSA.
Note that NSA is not about feelings, sex shouldn’t be the only thing that keeps you together just because if you pay per meet and you just have sex without any other interaction, this falls under the category of sex work.
So, how to be a sugar daddy and what to do? Dating, enjoying the type of relationship you really want, getting intimate or not getting intimate depending on what you want, that’s all about being a sugar daddy. How to do everything right? Just follow the tips above, and you’ll have a great experience.